Happy 27th Birthday to me! Can’t believe I am just 3 years away from the big 3-O! I still feel there is so much to do, so much to see, so much makeup to buy before I turn 30 and grumpy!
Today’s post is 27 facts about me that I wanted to share with my beautiful followers who have been super encouraging and helped my blog grow ❤
- I am the middle child in my family
- I love my family and thankful for what I am today all because of them
- I was born in America, raised in Daharki (Pakistan), moved to Karachi, now in Cardiff and going back to Karachi (Pakistan)
- I love helping people. It’s a mad kind of passion that I have
- I love shopping. I am a borderline shopaholic if I may say so myself
- I am getting married in less than 6 months
- I love dogs and hate cats
- I love tattoos
- I can barely cook
- I don’t like red lipstick on myself
- I hate people who chew their food loudly
- Backpacking through all of Europe is the trip of my dreams
- My aim in life is to be as successful as I possibly can without having to work too hard
- I don’t know how to apply eye liner (I suck at it!!!)
- I hate driving manual cars
- I love glitter. Bathe me in glitter and I’ll be the happiest person alive!
- I love beef burgers and sushi more than anything on this planet
- If I had to look back at the choices I made in life and had to change one, I would go to dental school instead of medical school
- I always thought I had perfect teeth until I ended up at my dentist and discovered horribly aligned teeth at the back (that’s me awkwardly smiling with my braces on)
- I am obsessed with white teeth. I always need my teeth to be super clean
- I share my birthday with the most awesome person I know : Mariam Sheikh ❤
- I have horrible stage fright
- I love vacuuming. It is SO therapeutic
- I love yoga and running but hate the treadmill
- I saw COLDPLAY live this summer with a bunch of amazing people and that was the BEST day of my life!
- I am extremely indecisive when it comes to clothes or food
- I have a very weak heart and I cry when I see people cry, movies or real life
And that wraps up my 27 years of life so far, cheers to another year full of up’s and downs, high’s and low’s and tons of adventure!